Our Classic Red works wonders in many meals and pairs deliciously with adobo sauce in this chili to make a rich, spicy base.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small white onions, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chili in adobo
- 1 jar of Classic Red Tomato Sauce
- 7 oz. of salsa verde
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained
Garnish:Corn chips, sour cream, sliced jalapeños, sliced avocado and fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven, add the onions and peppers and cook on medium for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the beans and bring to low boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for as long as you can - at least 30 minutes (the longer you cook it, the better and thicker it gets.
- Add beans 5 minutes before you're finished to heat through.
- Garnish with corn chips, sour cream, jalapeños, avocado and cilantro to finish. Serve warm.